Euskaltel to buy R Cable
Euskaltel will buy the 100% from its rival R Cable which was in the hands of the CVC fund and the Galician bank Abanca for €1,155m. The acquisition will give Euskaltel a potential customer base of five million people.
Although the details of the agreement are not yet known, it is known that CVC and Abanca will receive part of those 1,155 million (70 % the British fund and the other 30 % the Galician entity) mostly in cash and another part in securities of the firm resulting from the merger.
Euskaltel, which provides network access to 85 % of households in the Basque Country, has been listed on the stock exchange for less than a month, where it made its debut on 1 July. On its debut on the stock exchange, it gained 5.79%.
Tubacex buys India's Prakash Steelage
Tubacex, the seamless tube company located in Laudio, has purchased the 68% seamless stainless steel tube division from Indian companyand an option to purchase 32%. This makes it the world's largest manufacturer of seamless stainless steel tubes.
The acquisition strengthens the group's presence in key markets and expands its customer base in markets in North America, South East Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Europe.
"Tubacex is carrying out a strategic plan based on growth, having already bought Italian IBF in January for €29.7M to complete its product range, increase its presence in the oil, gas and energy sectors, and increase its presence in the Asian market," says Diego Guiterrez of Tubacex. abra-Invest.
Elkar buys Uppali
The Basque group Elkar, the leading Basque-language publishing company, has acquired the 50% from Uppalithe franchise business created in August 2013 by the Catalan cooperative Abacus, leader in Catalonia in the distribution of books and educational material.
This agreement will accelerate the franchise's implementation throughout Spain and increase its logistical and purchasing capacity.
If you are looking for funding, please contact us. Abra-Invest has a team of experts in public financing at your disposal. Call +34. 946424142 or contact us through the contact form.
Other posts that may interest you