Enertika, the Spanish energy services company, has raised €20M to accelerate its growth plans. It will invest €15M in projects with the Susi fund and closes a €20 million capital increase 5M led by Caixa Capital Risc.
Founded in 2008 in Barcelona, Enertika is a company specialising in services and solutions for energy savings and energy efficiencywith extensive experience in companies in the service and industrial sectors. In addition to energy efficiency projects, Enertika also works in distributed generation for telecommunications infrastructures, smart cities and industries. The company works with both public and private clients.
From our field in Corporate Financewe can confirm that Enertika has achieved a turnover of €10M in 2016. This figure is divided into 60% in Catalonia and Spain, and the remaining 40% in Mexico, Guatemala, Morocco and in its subsidiary Wattabitdedicated to the digitisation of energy management. The Catalan company expects to grow by 10% to €11.5M in 2017.
In 2016, in The renovation of Marrakech's street lighting has been won (40,000 lighting points with LED technology and management for 10 years), a project for which it competed with other German and French companies. This year, Enertika has won two more public lighting projects in Morocco. As part of its expansion plan, in 2018 it plans to open offices in Colombia and Saudi Arabia, where it is already analysing projects.
The company also carries out projects to reduce air conditioning consumption in mobile technology base stations and in industry, the replacement of furnaces in aluminium smelting companies, and more efficient compressed air systems. It has renowned clients such as Telefónica, Cellnex, Seat, Barcelona City Council, SAR Quavitae, FCC and the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
Enertika has raised €20M to accelerate its growth plans. Through Seef, Enertika's specialist energy efficiency fund, Enertika has raised €20M to accelerate its growth plans. Susi Partnersthe Swiss firm will invest together with Enertika in different projects valued at €15M. To this end, a vehicle will be created for each project and the fund will enter these companies, providing equity.
In addition, Enertika has completed a €5M capital increase led by Caixa Capital Riscthrough Caixa Innvierte Industria, a venture capital company with committed capital of €35M. The transaction also involved the Catalan Finance Institute (ICF)through the Capital Expansió fund. You can access more information about buy-sell or venture capital operations. on our blog.
With the new investment received, the company will continue to strengthen its internationalisation and will reinforce the research capacity of Wattabit, an Enertika subsidiary specialising in energy management.
Enerkia, a company in the energy sector, increases capital to be able to list on the MAB and to grow.
Clever global exits on Mab and grows 11% on its first day
Mab companies increase capital: Agile and Secuoya
If you are looking for investors, you want to buy or selling a companyplease contact us. Abra-Invest has a team of experts in each area at your disposal. Call +34 946424142 or fill in the contact form.