Areas of action of the Plan
The plan envisages support for all phases of entrepreneurial activity, with special emphasis on support for intra-entrepreneurship processes within companies:
- Intra-entrepreneurship: support for entrepreneurial activity carried out by existing SMEs with the aim of generating or maintaining competitive advantage.
- Ideas and new entrepreneurial initiatives: help with the necessary steps to start up an entrepreneurial initiative such as access to financing and the location of the initiative, procedures for setting up the company.
- Growth, consolidation and transfer of SMEs.
- Entrepreneurial culture and values: actions to promote the entrepreneurial spirit and training in economic aspects.
- Integration of the support ecosystem (policy, infrastructure and financing)
The Plan foresees an investment of 266 million in the period 2013-2016.
The plan foresees an investment of 266 million up to 2016 by the four institutions and is committed to a sustained line of investment.
If you think you can benefit from these grants, do not hesitate to contact us, ABRA INVEST has a team of public finance experts at your service.
Other posts that may interest you