Regions eligible to participate:
Andalusia, Galicia, Extremadura, Castile-La Mancha, Asturias, Canary Islands, Murcia, Cantabria and Ceuta and Melilla.
Integrated experimental development projects in cooperation, formed by consortia made up of at least 2 companies, autonomous from each other, led by a large/medium-sized company and with the participation of at least one SME.
None of these may exceed 70% of the project's bankable budget.
The themes must respond to one of the 8 societal challenges:
1. Health, demographic change and well-being.
2. Food safety and quality, agricultural, productive and sustainable activity.
3. Natural resources, marine and maritime research.
4. Secure, efficient and clean energy.
5. Intelligent, sustainable and integrated transport.
6. Action on climate change and efficiency in the use of resources and raw materials.
7. Social changes and innovations.
8. Digital economy and society.
9. Security, safety and defence.
Type of financing:
The aid will take the form of a non-repayable grant. The amount of the grants will be determined on the basis of the actual bankable cost of the project, the characteristics of the beneficiary and the budgetary provisions. The minimum eligible budget is €1M and the maximum €4M.
For SMEs the maximum aid will be 60%, for medium-sized companies 50% and for large companies 40%.
Duration of the projects:
Projects shall be multi-annual with a duration of 2 or 3 calendar years, with the condition that part of the project is carried out in 2015.
From 30 April to 30 June 2015.
If you think that your company could benefit from these grants, do not hesitate to contact us. ABRA-INVEST has a team of public finance experts at your disposal.