This is a block of text. Double-click this text to edit it.
We serve growth companies in their development strategies through capital raising and alternative finance. Our expertise covers equity, quasi-equity and direct lending for private companies. Our team maintains close relationships with more than 200 specialized investors in Europe, the US and Asia, including venture capitalists, growth private equity, sovereign funds, institutional investors, hedge funds and family offices.
We lead fundraisings for our fast-growing clients using a variety of financial structures and at all stages of development, from venture to pre-IPO.
Our team assists clients in arranging the financing they require to pursue growth opportunities, consummate acquisitions or to address shareholder liquidity objectives and recapitalizations.
Growth Financing – Many businesses require financing in order to take advantage of attractive growth opportunities. Whether it involves product line/facility expansion or working capital to scale a rapidly growing organization, our team has the ability to identify debt and equity financing sources for a wide range of situations.
Venture and Expansion Capital - Our competitive edge lies in raising value-added money. We tap investors whose influential relationships and support will help propel successful entrepreneurs to the next level. To be able to raise quality financing from top international private equity or family offices, we immerse ourselves in our clients’ products and services to communicate their unique advantages to the most appropriate investors.
Shareholder Recapitalizations – Business owners often require assistance in evaluating the desirability of achieving partial liquidity for their business while maintaining an active role in management. We are frequently involved in situations where one shareholder may wish to exit an investment while others wish to retain their interests. Our team helps companies arrange the debt and/or equity financing required to accomplish these types of transactions.
Equity-Linked and Structured Finance - Highly attractive in adverse market conditions, equity-linked instruments allow companies to raise development capital and acquisition funding with a minimum dilution impact. Equity-linked finance can be used at all stages of development (early-stage, development and acquisitions).
- Financing strategy: How do I maximize shareholder and stakeholder value and what is the optimal point of return and risk?
- Identification and evaluation of alternatives: What sources of financing (debt or equity) are available and which one is the most convenient for me, considering the growth expectations of my company?
- Execution of the operation: How do I achieve the best conditions? How do I make my investment proposal more attractive to attract the best capital?
- Closing: How do I manage communications with the operation's stakeholders?
- Ongoing communication with management and stakeholders: How do I manage communications with stakeholders to maintain support from funders and shareholders?